Common wounds and their Cures
A small leaflet chronicling the most common field injuries
1. Bleeding – Loss of blood can reduce even the most stalwart soldiers stamina.
2. Broken Arm – Makes swinging blades much less effective.
3. Blinded – You can’t hit what you can’t see!
4. Sundered – Keep your armor in check or you’ll regret it
5. Cracked Head – Will make you vulnerable to mental assaults.
6. Deafened – Those spells aren’t so easy when you don’t even know what you’re saying.
7. Unbalanced – Loss of balance results in a loss of fortitude.
8. Deadened Nerves – Reduces the your motor reflexes.
9. Broken Leg – Try not to keep your company waiting.
10. Comatose – A soldier in a coma is no soldier at all.
1. Bandages – Bandages will stop light to heavy bleeding in a heartbeat!
2. Arm Cast – Broken arm got you down? Try using an all-purpose cast.
3. Mintroot Leaves – A quick chew on some mintroot leaves will help you see again.
4. Short Rest – When your armor is out of place, you should stop to readjust then keep fighting.
5. Mossroot – A mouthful of raw mossroot can cure even the most throbbing of head injuries.
6. Screeching Scarab – Hold a screeching scarab up to blocked ears and hear again! (may cause permanent deafness)
7. Potion of Equilibrium – A quick mix of mintroot, mossroot, and water will get you back on your feet.
8. Fireflower – This desert rose will give you a jolt you’ll never forget.
9. Leg Cast – Don’t get left behind!
10. Smelling Salts – Wake up and smell the salts
(ANY PERMANENT INJURIES RESULTING FROM USING ANY OF THESE CURES ARE NOT FAULT OF AARLON OR IT’S ASSOCIATES)